Dichlorotriazine-PEG8B-COOH is a mono-functionalized PEG-based crosslinker that one end of octaethylene glycol derivative is activated as dichlorotriazine and can be used in a range of biological research fields. PEG crosslinkers are hydrophilic and does not penetrate cell membrane and beneficial to transfer their hydrophilic spacer to the crosslinked biomolecule thereby reducing the potential of aggregation and precipitation of the complex. Dichlorotriazines can react with polysaccharides and other alcohols in basic environment. Functionalized crosslinkers are one of well-known protein modification reagents that having a variety of applications in life science research and assay development.
1. Marina V. Backer. Vascular endothelial growth factor selectively targets boronated dendrimers to tumor vasculature. Mol Cancer Ther 4.9 (2005): 1423-9.
2. Zhenhui Chen. Spatial and Dynamic Interactions between Phospholamban and the Canine Cardiac Ca2_ Pump Revealed with Use of Heterobifunctional Cross-linking Agents. J Biol Chem 278.48 (2003): 48348-56.
3. Katharina Deiss. Raf Kinase Inhibitor Protein (RKIP) Dimer Formation Controls Its Target Switch from Raf1 to G Protein-coupled Receptor Kinase (GRK) 2. J Biol Chem 287.28 (2012): 23407-17.
4. Nicole Schmitz. Displaying Fel d1 on virus-like particles prevents reactogenicity despite greatly enhanced immunogenicity: a novel therapy for cat allergy. J Exp Med 206.9 (2009): 1941-55.
5. Ariane L. Jansma. NMR Analysis of the Structure, Dynamics, and Unique Oligomerization Properties of the Chemokine CCL27. J Biol Chem 285.19 (2010): 14424-37.