1. Xu, Peisheng. Zwitterionic chitosan derivatives for pH-sensitive stealth coating. Biomacromolecules 11.9 (2010): 2352-2358.
2. Ibrahim, Basma M. A strategy to deliver genes to cystic fibrosis lungs: a battle with environment. Journal of controlled release 155.2 (2011): 289-295.
3. Oh, Keun Sang. Accurate sequential detection of primary tumor and metastatic lymphatics using a temperature-induced phase transition nanoparticulate system. International journal of nanomedicine 9 (2014): 2955.
4. Yhee, Ji Young. Tumor-targeting transferrin nanoparticles for systemic polymerized siRNA delivery in tumor-bearing mice. Bioconjugate chemistry 24.11 (2013): 1850-1860.
5. Yoon, Hong Yeol. Glycol chitosan nanoparticles as specialized cancer therapeutic vehicles: Sequential delivery of doxorubicin and Bcl-2 siRNA. Scientific reports 4 (2014).
6. Ryu, Ju Hee. Early diagnosis of arthritis in mice with collagen?induced arthritis, using a fluorogenic matrix metalloproteinase 3–specific polymeric probe. Arthritis & Rheumatism 63.12 (2011): 3824-3832.
7. Hollis, Christin P. In vivo investigation of hybrid paclitaxel nanocrystals with dual fluorescent probes for cancer theranostics. Pharmaceutical research 31.6 (2014): 1450-1459.
8. Koo, Heebeom. The movement of self-assembled amphiphilic polymeric nanoparticles in the vitreous and retina after intravitreal injection. Biomaterials 33.12 (2012): 3485-3493.
9. Zhu, Lei. Real-time monitoring of caspase cascade activation in living cells. Journal of controlled release 163.1 (2012): 55-62.
10. Yoon, Hong Yeol. Bioreducible hyaluronic acid conjugates as siRNA carrier for tumor targeting. Journal of Controlled Release 172.3 (2013): 653-661.
11. Yhee, Ji Young. Cancer-targeted MDR-1 siRNA delivery using self-cross-linked glycol chitosan nanoparticles to overcome drug resistance. Journal of Controlled Release 198 (2015): 1-9.
12. Park, Jin Woo. Wide-Ranged Fluorescent Molecular Weight Size Markers for Electrophoresis. Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society 34.1 (2013): 29-30.
13. Huang, Xinglu. Multiplex Imaging of an Intracellular Proteolytic Cascade by using a Broad?Spectrum Nanoquencher. Angewandte Chemie International Edition 51.7 (2012): 1625-1630.