Flamma® Fluors 774 Vinylsulfone is pH insensitive reactive form of near infrared (NIR) fluorescent dye and used to generate a stable fluorescence signal with high signal-to-noise ratio. The maxima of Ex/Em values are at 774/795 nm, similar to that of Cy7.5 and CF770. Flamma 774 dyes might be excited using 750 or 785 nm laser line or dye-pumped laser excitation and the emission occurs at NIR region. Flamma Fluors 774 is ideal for protein, antibody and nucleic acid labeling for in vitro imaging and other fluorescence detection methods. Vinylsulfones readily react with primary amines of amino-modified oligonucleotides or of proteins to form a stable amino linkage between dye and the biomolecule. We offer Flamma Fluors 774 Vinylsulfone for labeling of antibodies, peptides, proteins, ligands and in vivo NIR imaging.
1. Lim, Chang-Keun. Phthalocyanine-aggregated polymeric nanoparticles as tumor-homing near-infrared absorbers for photothermal therapy of cancer. Theranostics 2.9 (2012): 871-879.
2. Park, Jin Woo. Novel cyanine dyes with vinylsulfone group for labeling biomolecules. Bioconjugate chemistry 23.3 (2012): 350-362.
3. Lim, Chang-Keun. Gadolinium-coordinated elastic nanogels for in vivo tumor targeting and imaging. Biomaterials 34.28 (2013): 6846-6852.
4. Keunsoo Jeong. Poly (oxyethylene sugaramide) s: unprecedented multihydroxyl building blocks for tumor-homing nanoassembly. Journal of Materials Chemistry B 1.28 (2013): 3437-3442.
5. Lee, So Jin. TNF-α gene silencing using polymerized siRNA/thiolated glycol chitosan nanoparticles for rheumatoid arthritis. Molecular Therapy 22.2 (2014): 397-408.
6. Yoon, Hong Yeol. Photo-crosslinked hyaluronic acid nanoparticles with improved stability for in vivo tumor-targeted drug delivery. Biomaterials 34.21 (2013): 5273-5280.
7. Park, Solji. Amphiphilized poly (ethyleneimine) nanoparticles: a versatile multi-cargo carrier with enhanced tumor-homing efficiency and biocompatibility. Journal of Materials Chemistry B 3.2 (2015): 198-206.
8. Lee, Eunjung. Co-delivery of chemosensitizing siRNA and an anticancer agent via multiple monocomplexation-induced hydrophobic association. Journal of Controlled Release 210 (2015): 105-114.
9. Xu, Peisheng. Zwitterionic chitosan derivatives for pH-sensitive stealth coating. Biomacromolecules 11.9 (2010): 2352-2358.
10. Ibrahim, Basma M. A strategy to deliver genes to cystic fibrosis lungs: a battle with environment. Journal of controlled release 155.2 (2011): 289-295.
11. Oh, Keun Sang. Accurate sequential detection of primary tumor and metastatic lymphatics using a temperature-induced phase transition nanoparticulate system. International journal of nanomedicine 9 (2014): 2955.
12. Yhee, Ji Young. Tumor-targeting transferrin nanoparticles for systemic polymerized siRNA delivery in tumor-bearing mice. Bioconjugate chemistry 24.11 (2013): 1850-1860.
13. Yoon, Hong Yeol. Glycol chitosan nanoparticles as specialized cancer therapeutic vehicles: Sequential delivery of doxorubicin and Bcl-2 siRNA. Scientific reports 4 (2014).
14. Ryu, Ju Hee. Early diagnosis of arthritis in mice with collagen?induced arthritis, using a fluorogenic matrix metalloproteinase 3–specific polymeric probe. Arthritis & Rheumatism 63.12 (2011): 3824-3832.
15. Hollis, Christin P. In vivo investigation of hybrid paclitaxel nanocrystals with dual fluorescent probes for cancer theranostics. Pharmaceutical research 31.6 (2014): 1450-1459.
16. Koo, Heebeom. The movement of self-assembled amphiphilic polymeric nanoparticles in the vitreous and retina after intravitreal injection. Biomaterials 33.12 (2012): 3485-3493.
17. Zhu, Lei. Real-time monitoring of caspase cascade activation in living cells. Journal of controlled release 163.1 (2012): 55-62.
18. Yoon, Hong Yeol. Bioreducible hyaluronic acid conjugates as siRNA carrier for tumor targeting. Journal of Controlled Release 172.3 (2013): 653-661.
19. Yhee, Ji Young. Cancer-targeted MDR-1 siRNA delivery using self-cross-linked glycol chitosan nanoparticles to overcome drug resistance. Journal of Controlled Release 198 (2015): 1-9.
20. Park, Jin Woo. Wide-Ranged Fluorescent Molecular Weight Size Markers for Electrophoresis. Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society 34.1 (2013): 29-30.
21. Huang, Xinglu. Multiplex Imaging of an Intracellular Proteolytic Cascade by using a Broad Spectrum Nanoquencher. Angewandte Chemie International Edition 51.7 (2012): 1625-1630.